Once you have added a Change Order to your project, use a Change Order Report to present it to your client.
A Change Order report primarily consists of a CO line item page and a CO acceptance page, both of which are separate from regular line item and acceptance pages.
There are a few other pages you can include in CO reports, such as a cover page, spec sheet, and an about us page. However, there are also some pages that cannot be added to the CO report, such as regular line item and acceptance pages.
To create a CO report:
- Go to the Designer and click "+Add Page".
- Select "Change Order" to set up your CO Line Item page, then select "Change Order Acceptance" to set up your CO Acceptance page.
When creating these pages, you can pick and choose what you would like to display and what you would like to hide on the report by clicking 'Edit Options' on the opened page.
3. Once you have set up your CO pages, add them to a Report Group by clicking on 'Report Groups' in the Designer.
Here you will name the report group, and select the CO pages that you just created, along with any other pages you'd like to include (cover, spec sheets, etc.)
4. Once you have set up your Report Group, head back over to your Project and go to the 'Reports' section.
5. Click "Add Report" and select the new CO report group you created.
6. Select the Change Order that you would like to create the quote for. (If you have more than one, you will need to create a separate CO report for each one).
This will generate a report specific to your Change Order, like this:
Let us know if you have any questions about creating Change Order reports or how to use Change Orders in your projects!