If a client is delinquent on their payments, you can set a "delinquent" status on the client to notify your team that the client's payment is overdue.
To Mark a Client as Delinquent:
1. Select your client from the client list to view their page.
2. Hover your cursor over the client name, and click the pencil icon that pops up:
3. On the Edit Client pop-up, select the checkbox that says "This Client is Delinquent"
Once you have designated a client as Delinquent, it will appear in the following places:
1. At the top of their Client Page:
2. On the Overview Page of each of their projects:
3. On any Service Cases associated with the client:
Hope this helps! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!