Creating Page Templates for Change Orders
To create a Change Orders report/quote, you will need to create a Change Order page type within the Designer.
Here's how to set that up:
- Go to Designer > Company Pages > +Add Page
- Select Change Order Line Items
- Select a template style, name the page, and click "Create"
Once you have created this page, you can edit the header, footer, and line item options as needed. Be sure to save any changes that you make.
Next, you can create a Change Order Acceptance page.
To do this, repeat the steps above, but select "Change Order Acceptance" on the Add Report Page modal.
Once your Change Order pages are ready to go, you will need to create a Change Order Report Group to place them in.
Creating a Change Order Report Group
1. Go to the Report Groups section within the Designer
2. Click "+Add Report Group"
3. Name your report group, and click "Submit"
Now select that report group from the list, and drag in your Change Order pages:
You can also click and drag to arrange them in the order you'd like them to appear..
Once you have set up your Change Order Report Group, you can head back to your project to generate a CO report. Here's an article that walks you through that process.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions!