The WooCommerce integration allows you to sell products on your webstore.
To set up the WooCommerce Integration:
- Go to Settings > Company > Integrations
- Click Connect to WooCommerce
- Follow the instructions listed, and fill in your wordpress site info
- Once you have entered this info, click Save. You should get a confirmation: "WooCommerce successfully configured"
Once you have set up this integration, you will be able to link individual items to your webstore.
To connect products to your webstore:
- Open a project and select and item you'd like to push to your webstore
- On the add/edit item modal, select the checkbox for "Web Store"
- Once this box is checked, you'll see the following fields:
- When you add values to these fields and click Save, the product will be sent to your WooCommerce store.
- If you deselect the web store box and click Save, the product will be removed from your WooCommerce store.