Each project is automatically populated with your company's default labor rates.
If you'd like to edit the labor rates for a specific project without changing your company's default rates, here's how to do it.
To Edit Labor Rates Per Project:
- Make sure the option is turned on in your Company Settings. Go to Settings > Company > Labor Rates
- Select the checkbox that says "Allow Labor Costs To Be Adjusted Per Project"
3. Once this option is turned on, go back to your project, and click Project Details
4. The Labor Rates fields will now be open for editing. Select each labor category to view the corresponding labor types, and edit your rates as needed.
5. Click 'Update Project' and you're all set!
Hope this helps - let us know if you have any questions!